[GUI-Talk] Zoom App on the iPhone

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Apr 19 19:59:10 UTC 2020

Hello,

I would think about the "Don't connect to audio" switch button, off, as saying, "Connect to Audio, switch button, on." It's kind of tricky the way they put this on. So if you want your microphone to be muted, double tap to switch that setting on.

Also, in the settings screen, there are additional settings like to automatically join the meeting with the microphone turned on. I have had that setting enabled and it makes it easier.
While in a Zoom meeting, doing the doubletap with two fingers gesture (magic tap) with voiceOver mutes or un-mutes the microphone. So that's handy to know.

Hope this helps a bit!  Have an awesome Sunday.
“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME