[GUI-Talk] another orbit question

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Aug 15 00:07:03 UTC 2020

The Orbit Reader 20 doesn't have a realtime clock, so there is nothing to
set. Files you transfer into it from something else will retain their
date/time. The March 1, 2019 date bears some relationship with the software
update that is in the machine. Bottom line is that if dates are important to
you, you need to write them inside the file or put them in as part of the
filename.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD