[GUI-Talk] Windows Narrator and Outlook

Denise Avant dravant at icloud.com
Sun Aug 23 12:46:06 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I recently received Windows 2004 on my Surface Pro 6. I have heard good
things about Narrator working with Outlook and I gave it a brief try. While
I do like how it read an e-mail full of graphics and tables, I ran into a
problem. As Narrator read, it came to a link and just stopped. I tried
arrowing down through the e-mail, but Narrator just stayed stuck on the
link. I switched back to JAWS and completed reading the e-mail. Has anyone
had this problem?

Also, I noticed that to use Narrator with Braille, I had to switch to a
different driver. When I switched back to JAWS, the Focus Braille driver did
not automatically load. I am told this is a known bug in Windows 10.
Fortunately, I was able to switch back to the driver. If anyone beta test
for Microsoft, I hope you will report this problem.