[GUI-Talk] buffering

Kris Hickerson KrisHickerson at att.net
Wed Feb 5 14:29:16 UTC 2020

Hi Rob,
I'm sorry but yours was the most familiar App I had in my list.  Ankyway I
hope you or someone else can help me.

I have a new computer it is an HP and I think I  like it a lot.   But I
cannot get my mail on it.  I had a friend help me set it up and he had no
problem in getting the mail to move over but I cannot get to it.  I am using
the Communicator and it seems to work pretty good for me.  Now i am not
talking aabout  my Gmail account but my Outlook account.  He even made it to
the desktop but it stops just before it and wikl not go to it.  It is on the
trackpad or whatever you call that thing, but I cannot get to it.

Does any one haaave an idea how I might get to it.  I have tried asking
Cortana bkut she just takes me to a suggestion menu but it doesn't take me
to the Emails.

I am just gettarting with  this commputer and I will appreciate any
hellllllp you can give me.  I decided I had to get off Windows VII and get
with tkhe rest of the world.

Kris KHickerson