[GUI-Talk] Adobe

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:07:56 UTC 2020

Hello Samira:

I regret to tell you that this was a gap in my testing. You are absolutely right. If you copy something from a PDF into Word and then move back to the PDF document, the virtual cursor seems to be where you left it for about a second. Then, the focus moves back to the top of the document. I think it would serve our interests if both of us separately reported the problem to Vispero. This should not be<smile>.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong