[GUI-Talk] Upgrade to windows 10 and its impact on kurzweil 1000

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 16:55:17 UTC 2020

Thank you Steve and others. I waas able to talk to the tech support for Kurzweil. Looks like I will have to upgrade to version 14 to be able to use it with windows 10. I am not sure if I want to do it though. I just want to be able to access my .kes files. I don’t scan using Kurzweil these days.  I will appreciate if someone could tell me if any more advantage of upgrading from 12 to 14 except for upgraded scansoft or FineReader engines? Is the reading experience anny better, more or less the same or worse than before?

Sent from my iPhone