[GUI-Talk] Signing documents

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 13 16:30:11 UTC 2020

Hola Santi,

Signing documents virtually can get as easy as having a Word document containing nothing but a graphic of your signature, selecting it with Control+A, and pasting it into another document. I've signed many this way and it works well. as long as I can save it as PDF as others suggested. When done with whatever signature page you would just do a virtual printout of the file. In Windows / Word365 Control+P for the Print dialog box, tab to the list of printers and arrow keys to get to the Microsoft Print to PDF option then shift+tab back to the print toggle-button.

I understand you use a Mac primarily, of which I'm not as aware or familiar with, and, I have found it quite a challenge, in my experience, to sign documents virtually on my iPhone. I can't manipulate graphics as easily and efficiently as I can on my Windows PC.

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME