[GUI-Talk] mlb & tunein

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 23:08:46 UTC 2020

Hey Rob,

I paid $20 for MLB audio for the year back when spring training was just
starting.  I think I got an email recently that they were going to provide
some sort of credit because of the shortened season, but I can't find the
email at the moment.  With that subscription, you can listen to games on a
smart phone or tablet with the  MLB app but I don't think they have anything
for Windows.

Another option is Sirius/XM.  They carry all the games, but it is an
expensive subscription.

All the best,

Ted