[GUI-Talk] google docs

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 10 19:49:10 UTC 2020

Hello Rob,

Well, Google's probably gonna encourage you by heart and soul to use Chrome, of course. :) Being nicer than Google, and having firsthand experience, I'd say Chrome, firefox, and even IE can work. Haven't tested with the new Chromium Edge, as I personally don't like edge period. I'm sure it will work as well though.

But other than trying opening the file in either of the apps mentioned, there is something as important to know as enabling the screenreader mode in Docs. Control+Alt+Z is your best friend for that. You'll even know who's collaborating on the file alongside with you very accessibly. Or if you'd like to work with it in a truly familiar format:  ALT+SHIFT+F to enter file menu, D for download as submenu, and then hit enter on Microsoft Word (.docx)  format.

Hope it helps.

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME