[GUI-Talk] Driver Support 1

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Jun 28 04:59:42 UTC 2020

Dear Rob,
I would not just try to uninstall it, I would also run a virus / malware scanner to truly ensure my system isn't infected with something. Bad hackers are trying to pull up as many tricks on us as possible these days and will put their stuff up on random articles or ads when we do things like google-searching. It happens to all of us.

There are free antimalware scanners like Malwarebytes.org which is the one I personally use. Mostly accessible with Windows screenreaders.

Good luck.

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME