[GUI-Talk] deleting a folder in Outlook 2013

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:28:49 UTC 2020

Rob:

First, go into the folder you want to delete.

Second, Press Shift F6 to get to the folder tree view. You will be focused
on the folder in question. Press Delete or Shift Delete to get rid of the
folder. You will then be moved to the nearest folder, alphabetically
speaking, but the folder you want to delete will now be gone.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong