[GUI-Talk] continuing problem with jaws

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 21:54:22 UTC 2020

Hello again:

As per what was told to me yesterday, I contacted Freedom Scientific. I've
got them stimeed regarding this problem. I've thought about using the JAWS
dump command, but I have read that sometimes, when you dump jaws, it doesn't
come up like it should. Again, the problem I'm having is that when I go on
to my home page (it doesn't matter what browser) JAWS will say either search
voice or enter address or when I type something, it might give another
speech & sound skeem I have set up. This only seems to be happening on the
home page. The people @ Freedom Scientific I think are completely baffled on
this issue. My phone is broken @ the moment so everything I'm doing is by
email which I'm sure is making things a little more difficult. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net