[GUI-Talk] CBS All Access And Video Descriptions

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Mar 10 18:08:57 UTC 2020

Hello, my experience is that the best way to get audio descriptions with CBS all axis is to do it from the iOS app. So in order to have the best cross platform support, you should purchase your service directly with CBS. Then you can sign in with your CBS account on either iOS, Amazon, android, etc. and have multiple device support. As far as I know, only the iOS platform is currently supporting audio description. Now, if this has changed, I am happy to be educated.

Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter

rgallegos at nagdu.org  -  (832) 554-7285

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan