[GUI-Talk] Deleting Books From The iOS Audible Application

Stan Gowin sgowin at verizon.net
Wed Mar 11 15:34:50 UTC 2020

Greetings:

Please make sure you have the latest update to the Audible app. There was an issue deleting books from a device three or four updates back.

The delete process is “two-step” to make it more difficult to accidentally delete items. Here is what I do to remove items from my device using the Audible app:

1.	Select “Device” from the library view.
2.	Find and double-tap on the refresh button.
3.	Find and select the Delete button.
4.	swipe to the book or other item to be deleted.
5.	Swipe left once and one should hear “Delete”.
6.	Double tap to select “Delete”.
7.	Swipe right once to confirm the item’s title.
8.	Swipe right to the “delete…” button and double tap this button.

This procedure can be repeated to delete multiple items.

When finished, swipe back to the top of the screen and locate the first delete button. Double-tap this to disable the delete function.