[GUI-Talk] issue with jaws & outlook

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 03:04:42 UTC 2020

Hi Rob,

To Turn Off the notification sounds in Windows 10 follow the below steps
1. Hit Windows key + I, to get to Settings Area search edit box. Tab one
time.
2. Tab once once you'll hear System and hit enter.
3. Down arrow to, Notifications and Actions, press Enter.
4. Tab till you reach Get notifications from these  apps and other senders
Button checked, press the Spacebar to turn off all the app notifications.
5. Now Tab across this screen, you will have buttons for all the apps
installed on your computer, press the Spacebar to check or uncheck them.
6. Once done close it.

Hope this helps

Pramit