[GUI-Talk] Slack and Jaws

Farwaneh, Samira - (farwaneh) farwaneh at arizona.edu
Sun Nov 1 23:23:43 UTC 2020

Hello All

Does anyone know if Slack is accessible with Jaws? One of my list serves migrated to Slack, and I can read some messages but do not have full control of the system.  Are there short cuts available anywhere for screen reader users?

Thanks a lot
Samira

Samira Farwaneh, Ph.D.                                              School of Middle Eastern and North African Studies
Associate Professor                                                      L. F. Marshall Building #450
Arabic Language, Linguistics and Pedagogy           845 North Park Avenue
Department of Linguistics
Second Language Acquisition and Teaching Program (SLAT)