[GUI-Talk] Cell phone question

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Wed Nov 18 11:49:39 UTC 2020

Hello, I realize this is not the place to ask this question but I am hoping someone will guide me to the appropriate place to do so. My husband needs a cell phone but he has found that, for him, the iPhone is more than he wants. Where can I find his cell phone that is a simple to use, has some basic talking features, and would have a small learning curve? As I say, I know this is not the appropriate list but I really don’t know where to look. Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone