[GUI-Talk] Syncing my Outlook e-mails between Windows 10 PC and iPhone

flmom2006 at gmail.com flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 03:16:05 UTC 2020

Recently, my Windows 7 computer died.  It shorted out.  Before this
happened, all my devices-my iPhone, my Braille Note Touch Plus, my Windows
10 computer all had the same e-mails showing up in the same folders.  Since
my Windows 7 computer died, I had to redo some of the rules for folders on
my Windows 10 computer.  I want to be able to Sync my Outlook on Windows 10
with my iPhone.  I am running Windows 10 and Jaws 2020.  I want them to sort
into the appropriate folders, as was happening before.  Does anyone know how
I can accomplish this?  Thank you very much for any help, which is sincerely
appreciated.

Sherri