[GUI-Talk] problem with JAWS 2019 & the latest version of windows

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:51:48 UTC 2020

I beg to disagree. I am sure that there was some discussion with the folks
at Vispero. This underscores the importance of keeping one's screen reader
current. JAWS 2021 is about to be released this week. Hence, anyone running
JAWS 2019 will be two versions behind. This is not a good place to be given
the ever-increasing complexity of today's websites.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong