[GUI-Talk] keyboard short cut for activating rols and features windows server 2019

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 08:18:29 UTC 2020

Hi. Wondering if there's a keyboard short cut to activate the rolls and
features on server manager for windows server. Using vm ware workstation,
windows server 2019 64 bit pro. And when I then try to then add a roll and
feature. Get an error message, that there are no servers, and so, when I try
to create, and add servers. No servers. Any ideas. Any network users with
jaws, nvda, windows narrator for windows 10 pro.thanks.