[GUI-Talk] computer storidge

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 8 14:20:25 UTC 2020

I had a difficult time understanding him, but I mentioned to him that my
computer is 6 years old, & it was running very slow. He said something about
adjusting my storidge. Because my other issue that I called about took a
while, I forgot about the storridge issue. I thought I would check with
someone on this list 1st before I called back the Microsoft Helpdesk.

Rob Kaiser Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net