[GUI-Talk] NFL game pass

Andy Baracco wq6r at socal.rr.com
Thu Sep 10 20:18:09 UTC 2020

There was a time when the NFL offered what they called Audio pass, which
consisted of radio feeds only and was directed mostly toward the blind, but
this was discontinued a few years ago.  For the last few years, I have used
an app called Game Day.  if you used All Football Radio Pro, I think that
this is the successor to that app.  It costs 4 or 5 dollars, and offers
feeds from stations streaming NFL games.  The results may vary, with some
links that are dead, or may broadcast music or other things, but at least
for the 49er games, I could find one or two links that would work.
Also, if you  have an Amazon Echo you can ask it to play stations that
stream the games, and sometimes it works.  You do need to know the call
letters for the station that you want to listen to.

Andy