[GUI-Talk] Change Zoom Meeting Start Time

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Wed Apr 21 16:22:34 UTC 2021

Hello Louis, one way to do this is by checking the recurring check box
in the meeting settings. This will make the meeting re-usable. Then, add
the meeting ID/link to the location of your calendar entry whether you
use Google or Apple calendars. The Zoom app will see this in the
upcoming meeting sections with the appropriate start time. I do this
frequently with meeting IDs that I reuse often.

I hope this helps.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
832.554.7285 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>
Join us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow us on
Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan