[GUI-Talk] Inquiry 3 software applications

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 14 17:23:16 UTC 2021

Good afternoon everyone,

I am seriously considering making application for an open business manager position with a local church and have questions regarding screen reader compatibility of three specific applications, namely, QuickBooks Pro, Parrish Soft, and Push pay, a mobile app which, as I understand it, enables individuals to make charitable donations. specifically, I would like to know what experience anyone has had using these applications with  JAWS, NVDA, and voiceover. Any guidance or suggestions are deeply appreciated.
Best regards,
Robttabor and guide Kane Raul