[GUI-Talk] A Question about sound on computer when using headphones

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:07:12 UTC 2021

I've had a problem for the past few months on my Dell laptop where the Jaws
sound was clipped, usually skipping the first word or syllable.  I switched
from the eloquence speech engine to sapi 5 and that fixed the problem.  I
suspect it is a problem with the sound card driver provided by Dell, but I
have no proof.

Ted Shelly