[GUI-Talk] Question About Word

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:51:26 UTC 2021

Hello Susan:

I think I have a solution to your problem. Having had this happen to me before, here is one thing to check.

Go into Word. Press alt f then t to get into options. Arrw down to display and start tabbing. You’ll run into a checkbox which says something like display all symbols or something like that. See if it is checked. If it is, uncheck it. Let us know if this solves it.

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong