[GUI-Talk] Seeking advice on online tax filing services

Sahar's Beaded Creations saharhusseini at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:58:43 UTC 2021

Hi,

I've used Turbo Tax for years and had success. Sometimes, there are some glitches with accessibility, but it works well for the most part. One amazing discovery I had last year is if your income was below $72,000, you can file your taxes for free--yes, even with a program like Turbo Tax. Go to www.irs.gov/freefile and check it out. It really was an incredible find. I read an article about it, and it was something like 2002-2003 that this was put into effect. Apparently, the IRS made a deal with tax service providers to do this. I wonder how many people didn't know about it. I certainly didn't, and most people I know had no idea about this. Yes, this works even if you have a business and have to file a Schedule C. Good luck.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, “Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan