[GUI-Talk] Looking for a basic laser printer

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Nov 1 19:18:07 UTC 2021

I highly recommend the Brother monochrome printers. They can many times
be purchased for less than $100 from Amazon if you find them on sale.
They have Ether, WiFi, and USB connection capabilities. I've had one
since 2014 and have never had any problems with them.

Good luck.

On 11/1/2021 1:40 PM, Dale HELTZER via GUI-Talk wrote:
> I'm tired of schlepping to Office Max whenever I need hardcopy.
> I want a cheap, dependable printer that's accessible.
> Does anyone have experience with this Canon model, or can suggest another laser printer with a similar price?
>
> Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030w
> About $150.00 on Amazon.
>
> Thanks
>
> ---
> Dale E. Heltzer
> deheltzer at msn.com

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/nagdu/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>
"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan