[GUI-Talk] How to find Hidden E-mail Addresses with JAWS

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 2 00:48:14 UTC 2021

Okay, I figured out how to see hidden e-mail address with JAWS...
When you're on a name whose e-mail address you want to see, press Insert, CTRL and Enter. This simulates hovering your mouse over the name. Then JAWS will say content changed at, say, line 100. Then press J to jumnp to line, and type 100. You would then see the person's e-mail address. I wish Yahoo redesigned its e-mail platform so you didn't have to go through this... Curtis or anyone experienced in computer programming, how should Yahoo go about changing this?