[GUI-Talk] Finding a Meeting I Scheduled

sanchit sanchitjghule at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:41:39 UTC 2021

‎

Susan:

I use my universities google meet license, so basically I have no Idea
about it, but as you say you figured it out, I am so happy for you, I
can understand there might be problems with meetings, specially for
braille display users, and it would be nice if freedomscientific
developers and engineers could resolve this issue, that would be grate.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,

Sanchit.

Web: https://sanchit-ghule.github.io/ <https://sanchit-ghule.github.io/>