[GUI-Talk] windows 11

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 03:30:46 UTC 2021

Hi. My processor I 3  7020 u processor not supported. And some one was
saying they are getting updates for now. Should I install windows 11 now on
my current system. Got the pc health check and only thing not supported my
processor. Have not got 21 h 2 for windows 10, but not much. And Microsoft
will  their efforsts on windows 11, not windows 10. From I read. So have
everything backed up to my external drive. Do I just install the iso,
manually, or can I do this over the top of use the media creation tool.

Got jaws 2022 beta 2 on my laptop testing.

And nvda 2021.2. any thoughts.

What would you do. Looking to purchase a new laptop in the next three to
four months, December or January probably early December or maybe mid
December, as mid  going in for my  ioedene treatment and they have to then
clean and take away my laptop when I come out after three days. And so
looking to purchase a new asuss, with a faster  16 gb ram, 1 to 2 tb ssd
drive, audio jack, great audio, 15 inch screen.

Thanks.processor,radioactive January .concentrate 7