[GUI-Talk] Using Apostrophe to Move among Web Page Tabs?

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 19:27:41 UTC 2021

Greetings:

Tabs as used with the JAWS apostrophe command are those things which appear
on web pages and are coded as tabs. They do not refer to separate web pages
which are created in the browser when you open up a new tab.

You press apostrophe with the virtual cursor on to move from one tab to the
next and then press Enter on the tab you want to select. You move backwards
with shift tab.

Best wishes,

Curtis Chong