[GUI-Talk] Using Apostrophe to Move among Web Page Tabs?

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 11 20:13:47 UTC 2021

Well, it looks like my version is too old then.

On Saturday, September 11, 2021, 03:56:13 PM EDT, Humberto Avila via GUI-Talk <gui-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello Jen,

Thanks for asking your question. Hmmmm, I would assume that moving through tabs on a web page with the apostrophe was only introduced in a new enough version of JAWS. I believe with JAWS 2019 maybe even 2018 you can do this. I don't know about JAWS 18 though. I'd check through the Web/HTML settings under settings center, or press JAWSKey+1 to enter keyboard help / explore mode and press Apostrophe when in a web page to see if it reports anything. But I'm afraid to say that you can't move between tabs in JAWS18.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone. I've only seen this feature very recently.