[GUI-Talk] Query about Braille notetakers, with apology if off topic

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:44:00 UTC 2021

Dear all. to continue from the subject line, I have couple questions.
1. Can someone please recommend a braille display with note taking options that has a reliable text to speech option as well. I would prefer 32 or 40 cell display.
2. Some of the new notetakers are powered by Android or ms windows operating systems, Do they have their customized TTS or they have all those options that are part of the operating system, such as any phone or tablet with Android?

Will appreciate your responses.
Best regards

TP

Sent from my iPhone