[GUI-Talk] My audio and video won't show up on Zoom!

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 02:33:52 UTC 2021

Susan:

We can't really say. The problem is knowing how much control the meeting organizers expect to have over how you enter the meeting. Some meetings don't let you do anything except to look and listen. Others give you more control over what happens with your audio and video.

Bottom line, we need much more information. What kind of a meeting is it? Is it a webinar? Can others unmute themselves and turn on their cameras? Can you unmute yourself and turn on your video in other meetings? You see the problem here.😊

Very truly yours,

Curtis Chong