[HIABS] FW: Knights of the Blind Soccer- CANCELLED

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 17:56:59 UTC 2017

From: Abe, Gavan [mailto:GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 11:24 AM
Subject: Knights of the Blind Soccer- CANCELLED

Passing along info about the Knights of the Blind Soccer.

The Knights of the Blind would like to extend our deepest apologies. The
blind soccer practice that was to take place on December 2, 2017 @ the
Mo'ilili Community Center rm#305 from 1-3pm is cancelled due to the beeping
soccer balls arriving late. We will announce and update all of you with
further information as it comes available. We sincerely appreciate your
patience and understanding!

Mahalo nui loa,

Sharon, Lili and Charmaine

Gavan Abe

Community Services Coordinator

DHS/Division of Vocational Rehabilitation/Ho`opono Services for the Blind

1901 Bachelot Street

Honolulu, Hawaii 96817

Phone: (808) 586-5271 Fax: (808) 586-5361

Email:  <mailto:dinaba at dhs.hawaii.gov> gabe at dhs.hawaii.gov

NOTICE: This information and attachments are intended only for the use of
information that is privileged and/or confidential. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be punishable
under state and federal law. If you have received this communication and/or
attachments in error, please notify the sender via email immediately and
destroy all electronic and paper copies.