[HIABS] REMINDER: Monthly Conference Call, Hawaii Association of Blind Students and Recent Graduates

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Aug 30 08:46:52 UTC 2018

It's that time again! Please join us for the monthly conference call of the Hawaii Association of Blind Students and Recent Graduates.

Our monthly meeting is scheduled for this Saturday, September 01, at 9 AM. We will be using the usual conference line. Just in case you have not saved the conference line information, here it is:

Conference Line: 888-482-3560

Access code: 668 2802

A hui hou,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
President
Hawaii Association of Blind Students and Recent Graduates
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

"Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore."

Cesar Chavez