[HIABS] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Opportunity For Collaboration With Local Apple Stores-May 17 Global Accessibility Awareness Day

Virgil Stinnett 808virgil at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:45:18 UTC 2018

From: Chapter-presidents [mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of James Boehm via Chapter-presidents
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 4:15 PM
To: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list
Cc: James Boehm
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Opportunity For Collaboration With Local Apple
Stores-May 17 Global Accessibility Awareness Day

Dear friends!

 I hope to find everyone well and hopefully your area is experiencing
beautiful Spring weather! I was recently contacted by our local Nashville
Apple store manager. Apple participates in an event on May 17th called
Global Accessibility Awareness Day. Here is a link about the event from last
year:

http://brandchannel.com/2017/05/18/gaad-apple-accessibility-051817/

The manager of the Apple store is providing free one hour sessions on all
Apple products, including iPad, iPhone, and Mac products; Sessions will
include training on Voice Over or features available for folks with low
vision! The sessions are completely free! If your Apple store has not
reached out to you yet, this may be a great opportunity to establish a
relationship and possibly also collaborate free Apple technology sessions
for your members!

Sending our love from Nashville and the TN affiliate,

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Graduate Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean
sentences!

James Alan Boehm

Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
Send NFB correspondences to: