[HIABS] Reminder: Please Come Join the National Federation Of The Blind For The National Presidential Release Today 8 PM EDT

Leilani Borsa leilaniborsa08 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:34:35 UTC 2020

*Aloha,*
*So today is the Presidential Release and also daylight savings time. So I
know growing up in Hawaii we haven't dealt with daylight savings time much
but I believe if the release is at 8 PM EDT it is at 3 PM HST, and 5 PM
PDT. Zoom link information below.*

*Thank you,*
*Leilani*

*Join President Riccobono for the National Federation of the Blind
Presidential Release*

Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. EDT via Zoom | Para Español
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18905&qid=4407942>

Join President Mark Riccobono as he delivers the November presidential
release of the National Federation of the Blind. The presidential release
is a monthly message of highlights of current events and more. Members of
the Federation are encouraged to attend, and non-members are warmly
welcomed. Closed captions and Spanish interpretation will be available.

*Join the Zoom*

Join the event on November 1 via the web, mobile app, or dial in. Use the
link below to join the webinar:

https://zoom.us/j/98372763328
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18895&qid=4407942>

For additional ways to attend, visit the November presidential release
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18896&qid=4407942>
webpage.
We look forward to your participation.