[HIABS] Reminder: The National Federation Of The Blind Of Hawaii Invites You To Our White Cane Awareness Day Walk-A-Thon! Saturday October 24, 2020 8 AM - 11 AM HST, 2 PM - 5 PM EDT

Leilani Borsa leilaniborsa08 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:35:23 UTC 2020

*Mahalo for your Donation!*

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF HAWAII, MEET THE BLIND MONTH WALK A
THON

October 24: “Walking Alone and Marching Together” White Cane Awareness Walk
and Fundraiser

from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM HST (2:00 PM-5:00 PM EDT)—Members and friends of
NFBH will walk through our beautiful neighborhoods and parks on Oahu and
our neighbor islands, sharing our progress on a zoom link(see below)  and
on Facebook Live.

Please indicate in the memo field who you are sponsoring or if you are
making a general donation.  Visit our NFBH website, or donation page via
Square, our NFBH donation page via PayPal, or our NFB of Hawaii Facebook
page to show your support with a minimum $5.00 contribution.

To watch and listen to the event, please

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97518744179

Meeting ID: 975 1874 4179

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,97518744179# US (Houston)

+14086380968,,97518744179# US (San Jose)

***Also streaming live on Facebook at NFB of Hawaii

The National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii, NFBH

www.hawaii.nfb.org

E:            nfbhpresident at gmail.com

P:            808-722-4243

The National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii, NFBH

P. O. Box 4605, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96812

NFBH Donate via Square :
https://checkout.square.site/pay/2449d6cf845b4fd4969327fa6a1b7203

NFBH Donate via Paypal: