[HIABS] NFB of Hawaii Reminder! Today 10:00 AM HST, Kauai monthly chapter meeting

NFBH Zoom Events nfbh.zoom.events at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 17:12:23 UTC 2021

Aloha!

Reminder, The National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii, today, Thursday
10AM HST, 4PM EDT, Kauai Chapter

Mahalo and Aloha, Virgil Stinnett, President NFB of Hawaii

nfbhpresident at gmail.com  (808) 722-4243

Thursday 10AM HST, 4PM EDT, join our  Kauai monthly Chapter meeting

For more information contact: Doug Moises, President,
KauaiChap at hawaii.nfb.org

Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81571200214

If you are joining us via Zoom using your Zoom client (Windows or Mac) or
your Zoom app (smartphone), please be sure that your name is shown as a part
of your profile. It helps us during our events to get to know you!

www.Hawaii.nfb.org

With Hope, Love and Determination, The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.