[Home-on-the-range] question about the streem

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Wed Aug 4 10:52:58 UTC 2010

Meg, you can put the things onto the card that came with the stream. Did it already have a card in it? Mine did not and I had to buy my own, but I guess I might have bought it with the stream. You can either connect the stream to your computer with the little cable that came with it or you can use a card reader and put things on the card that way. Hpe this helps.
Cindy Lou