[Home-on-the-range] NFB of KS Anouncement

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 15:31:57 UTC 2010

We would like to send out an announcement about Barbara Jackson.

Barbara Jackson a member of the Southcentral chapter is dealing with on going health issues due to radiation and chemotherapy for cancer.  Barbara and her husband Russ will be traveling to Kansas City to KU Medical Center for a consultation on surgery and possible surgery while in Kansas City .  We have made arrangements for transportation for Barbara and Russ.  We have had several requests to make donations for gasoline costs  for the trip.  If you would like to donate towards the gas you may send it to Floyd Ward at 1407 S. Greenwood Wichita, KS 67211.  If you send a check make it payable to Floyd Ward.  They will be leaving on August 26, 2010 so if you could get the donations in before then that would be great.

NFBK will be holding our quarterly board meeting on Sunday, August 29, 2010 from 2-4 pm, by conference call.  Board members are required to be in attendance and members are invited to participate in the conference call.

Conference calling information:
Toll Free:  866-476-8702
Unlimited long distance:  916-233-4200
Participant pin:  950655 pound key