[Home-on-the-range] From Maryse, Monitor

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 02:24:24 UTC 2010

Dear Federationists,
   Thiis is a remiinder to all ,that our South CentralChapter member,
Barbara Jackson, and her husband, Russ are leaving on the 26th of August for
Kansas City, for Barbara's maxillo-facial consultation and posiible surgery.
    Donations of gas money are still being accepted and can be sent
directly, to Floyd Ward,our volunteer driver, at:
1407 S. Greenwood
Wichita,KS.67211
    To those who have already contributed to this fund, thank you very much
Maryse