[Home-on-the-range] Fwd: Re: [Chapter-presidents] Help us to bring Mikaela home

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 1 14:21:06 UTC 2010

Hi, Maryse:

You are exactly right on all counts! I am saddened to the core and outraged
that something like this is happening--again!!! And we need to cause things
to happen in such a way that the whole country will not want to make this
mistake again, and then we need to help the rest of the world to do the
same! Be well! See you Saturday!

Susan