[Home-on-the-range] The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza in Dallas

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 2 20:37:47 UTC 2010

Hello, everyone!

I've talked with some of you to see if you'd be interested in going through
the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza in Dallas. This museum is in the
building from which Lee Harvey Oswald assasinated President Kennedy. I found
out that admission is $13.50 a person. For every person that goes through
the museum, blind and sighted, they are given a tape recorded tour guide.
>From what I heard, it's pretty good. They also have a gift shop.

We can discuss this more tomorrow, but I just wanted to share this
information so I don't forget to do it. (smile!) See all of you tomorrow!

Susan