[Home-on-the-range] South Central KS Chapter Social Day

Donna Wood donnajwood at cox.net
Wed Jul 14 02:20:59 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

Here is how our social day has worked so far.  Afew of us decided we would
start meeting the fourth Saturday of the month to eat at a restaurant and
fellowship with one another.  Last month at the chapter meeting I suggested
that we have a cultrural exchange dinner at someones house in July.  It was
decided that I had the bigger house to hold everyone.  Which was fine with
me that’s why I have a home so I can have all my family and friends over to
it.  So then we decided to have each of us bring a dish that we make
ourselves (or can talk someone else into making for us) that is
representative of our ethnic  origin.  In my case growing up in Arkansas
(the South) and poor we had a lot of ham and beans and corn bread,mm Good!
So I guess it could be called a cultural pot luck.

We would like to invite everyone to our Saturday social.  The more people
the more food.

Tootles,

Donna

  _____