[Home-on-the-range] Sad News To Tell You

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 14 15:35:41 UTC 2010

Dear NFBK family,

I received a call early this morning from my niece who informed me that my mother passed away last night at her home in Garden City which she has occupied since 1968. She succumbed to a bout of squamous cell cancer diagnosed about 11 months ago.

Since I am leaving on the train in the wee hours of the morning, I will not be available for the Jayhawk chapter meeting this Saturday, so I send my best to you all. However, I see no reason why I should not be available to join the South Central chapter cultural food fest on July 24. It is wonderful to have your love and support.

Best with love to all
Rob Tabor and White cane Raúl