[Home-on-the-range] Meg and China Time

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 16:55:42 UTC 2010

The most important thing to remember about Time and China is it is almost always Tomorrow in China. Here is your Time Chart If it is 11:00 am  July 18, 2010 in The US Central time Zone, then it is 12:00 am July 19, 2010 Beijing time, 13 hours ahead of us. So from 12:00 am our time and 1:00 pm Beijing time We are in the same day until 11:00 am our time which is 12:00 am when the next day begins in .
 There are 4 different time zones pass Thur Chine however They only use the one Beijing China time.
So if you want to call some one in Beijing at 9:00 am Monday you would need to call Sunday at 8:00pm or to call some one in Beijing at 6:00pm on Monday you will need to call them at 5:00 am Monday morning.