[Home-on-the-range] Susie's cruise

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Mon Jul 19 12:18:40 UTC 2010

Cruise Shoppe is truly a great agency through which to book cruises. We experienced them when the National Association of Blind Merchants booked through them. We took Spencer on that cruise with us and we had no problems with it. Of course, there are fewer problems now about dog guides than there once were, and NAGDU is booking a cruise for this fall so there will be lots of dogs on it, but there have been problems, just as there continue to be problems in other locations. If I ever go on another cruise, I would book with that agency because all went so well with them.
CL